The following definitions shall apply in relation to this statement of Terms & Conditions:
It shall be considered that The Client has confirmed Their agreement to these Terms & Conditions on receipt of a payment for Service(s).
1. Service(s) shall be limited to the provision of web based products only, and as defined by Me In Writing. 2. Consultancy and Training shall be delivered through online channels only.3. Service(s) shall not be provided to individuals or organisations whose work would be considered contentious.
4. My fees for the "Fast Website" and any associated add-ons shall be payable in advance.5. Any quotation I issue for bespoke Service(s) shall be valid for a period of thirty (30) days from date of issue. 6. A non-refundable deposit (“Consultancy Fee”) shall be required before commencement of custom website design projects. 7. My standard invoice terms are ten (10) days from date of invoice. 8. Custom built websites shall not be activated until payment has been received in full. 9. The Client will be notified on commencement if a third party license or other agreement is in place in relation to delivery of Service(s) and it shall be Their responsibility to ensure that any future annual charges are paid promptly on request.
Project Completion and Cancellation
10. I will endeavour to deliver Service(s) within the time-frame indicated on commencement of a project, subject to:-
11. The Client should notify Me of any issues or possible delays in providing the information I ask for in relation to the delivery of Service(s) or in respect of payment of Their account.12. I reserve the right to suspend or cancel Service(s) without notice, refund or compensation if The Client has:-
13. Suspended accounts will not be reactivated until payment has been received in full.14. The Client should notify Me direct if They are unhappy with any aspect of Service(s) so that I can address Their concerns promptly and appropriately.15. In respect of maintenance agreements, The Client shall give Me thirty (30) days written notice of Their intention to terminate use of Service(s). 16. The Client must pay in full, any monies due to Me before the termination can take effect.17. On termination, any passwords held on behalf of The Client shall be released to them on receipt of any fees due to Me. 18. No correspondence will be entered in to with third parties, including incoming service suppliers.19. The Client should note that any third party charges incurred on Their behalf plus My consultancy fee, shall be deducted from any refund that may be issued to Them.
20. The Client will agree to any slight modification of any image, graphic or other content provided if I consider that such an amendment will be beneficial to the effectiveness of the project.
21. It shall remain the responsibility of The Client to ensure that Their website content reflects Them in an accurate manner, is free of errors and does
not contain material deemed inappropriate or defamatory. 22. The Client shall be responsible for any Copyright clearances in
relation to the images or documents They submit in relation to Service(s)
provided. 23. All notes, sketches, forms and other documentation
provided to a Client by Me shall remain My property and must not be copied or shared
with third parties.
24. While My Service(s) do adhere to best practice in terms of design, Search Engine Optimisation and content creation, I do not guarantee top rankings on any search engine. 25. While My Service(s) are mindful of security standards and legal guidelines, The Client shall accept full responsibility for ensuring Their website operates within international and local laws and they shall discharge Me of all associated liability.
26. I will endeavour to deliver stable and secure Service(s) but I offer no undertaking that they shall remain 100% free from errors or security flaws after handover to The Client. 27. The Client shall accept full responsibility for updating software and maintaining good security practices in relation to Their website, social media accounts and any devices that are used to control them.28. The Client shall discharge me of all liability for loss of Service(s) or damage to business or reputation caused as a result of inappropriate use of Their systems by employees or associates, website security breaches (including social media) or a force majeure. 29. Access to My server accounts shall not be granted to The Client or any third party They appoint.
30. The Client shall retain ownership of any original and unedited intellectual property They submit, including images, brochures or other items; however - I shall own the output of any optimisation or rewording of that content until My final invoice has been paid in full. 31. All website data (content & structure), design sketches, strategies and other media produced to aid delivery of Service(s) shall remain My property until The Client has paid their account in full.32. The Client shall lose Their authority to use the Fast Website template if They decide to transfer to another supplier and They may not transfer the website structure or instruct another agency to replicate it.33. In relation to my custom website design Service(s), ownership of the site structure shall be passed to The Client on receipt of full payment. 34. Where Service(s) are being provided via a third party platform, The Client shall acknowledge My right to suspend or withdraw Service(s) if a payment is unduly delayed or withheld. 35. The Client shall agree to the addition of a site designer credit at the bottom of Their website and inclusion of Their website homepage in My own promotions.
No Terms added since last update.
01 May 2020